The Backward Farm
What happens when the animals of "The Backward Farm" decide to flip-flop jobs? Can Cow really take on Rooster's role? How about Pig tending to Hen's eggs? When Farmer is away, these silly animals play and turn an ordinary day on the farm into an extraordinary day filled with creative exploration and fun.
The second book from Simpson and Stiles, "The Backward Farm" will entertain young children and make them laugh out loud while reading the hilarious and delightful story! Sure to strike up conversations and spark imaginations about farm life with a twist.
About the Book
- Title: The Backward Farm
- Authors: Christine Simpson and Elizabeth Stiles
- Illustrations by: Lauren Francis
- ISBN: 978-0-9815954-7-4
- Library of Congress: LCCN 2010916298
- Publisher: Alexemi Publishing
- Publication Date: Jan. 1, 2011
- Pages: 24
- Trim size: 8.5 x 8.5"
- Format: Full Color Paperback
- Recommended Ages: 2-8
- List Price: $9.95
- Wholesale Distribution: Ingram Book Group, publisher direct
- Retail Sales: Amazon.com, BN.com, and more!
- Book cover and interior design by Lauren Francis
- Bulk Discounts to approved Book Clubs
About the Authors
The sister team of Christine Simpson and Elizabeth Stiles
As the parents of five young children, the authors are not only sisters but also best friends who enjoy writing silly stories that appeal to a younger audience. Chris and Beth started their journey with Hiccup Hop, their first book inspired by each of their favorite animals, Squirrel and Frog. Their second book, The Backward Farm was written to entertain kids with another story of how animals can be silly and have as much fun as people! The authors enjoy traveling to local schools and bookstores to share their stories with children and plan to write many more.